Here you find everything you need to know about you participation.
Beware of Fake List Vendors and Similar Scams!
- Easyfairs draws your attention to fraudulent offers of list data and other “services” that you may receive via unsolicited emails.
- If you receive such a communication, it is certainly fraudulent and does not come from Easyfairs. Easyfairs never sells visitor data to third parties.
- The data provided by these companies is most of the time either inaccurate, incomplete, of poor quality or even fake and/or have been gathered or acquired in contravention of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Any use that such companies make of the name Easyfairs or [SHOW NAME] is without our authorisation and is illegal.
- Please do not respond to these emails. On no account should you make any payments to the companies behind them.
- Please inform Easyfairs if you receive any such solicitations so we can warn others.
Welcome as an exhibitor to Empack, here you will find all the information you need to know before your participation. The first time you visit this page, it may be a good idea to read through all the points – The better prepared you are for the fair, the better results you get.
Monday, october 3rd, kl. 2 p.m. – 6 p.m (moving in)
Thusday, oktober 4th 2o22 7 a.m. – 10 p.m. (moving in)
Wednesday, oktober 5 2022 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Thursday, october 6 2022 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Moving out 4.30 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Wednesday, 5th of october, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Thursday, 6th of october, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Empack/Company/ Stand Number
S-164 40 KISTA
We recommend an exhibitor insurance.
Contact Workman 08-410 356 60 firstname.lastname@example.org
To order catering and drinks please contact:
Join our Kick-off to gain more information about how you maximize your participation.
75% of the fair’s visitors plan their visit through the website. In My Easyfairs, your own web page on our website, can you share information about your company and your products, post product news, press releases. Then can our visitors find all the information about you even before the fair.
When you booked your stand, you received an email from “My EasyFairs” with a link straight into the system with the invitation to confirm you
e-mail address and choose a password. Your email address is your username. Have you forgotten your password? Choose “Forgot password” and you will get a new one!
Register stand personnel
You can register your stand staff yourself via My Easyfairs. All stand staff must have exhibitor cards at the fair. Here’s how:
- Log in to My Easyfairs with the login you received when you booked a booth at the fair. Please contact Elin.Lundberg@easyfairs.com if you need a new login.
- Click on “manage stand” at the current show.
- Enter the “Prepare your stand” tab.
- Click on “register your staff” under the section “assembly staff”.
- Click on “register your staff” in the new view.
- You will now be forwarded to a new window.
- Click “Personnel” (the second tab at the top of the page in the blue bar) if you did not get there automatically.
- Click on “+ new” and add the tasks of the assembly staff. Click on next.
- The person now receives an email with their exhibitor card to the email address you provided.
Get to know the visitor
What is Smart Badge?
As an exhibitor, during the occupation you get a reader to put in the stand. The reader is a wireless sensor placed on your stand. When visitors touch the reader with their Smart Badge, they automatically collect the information about your company and your products that you have posted in your My Easyfairs. This information is sent to them in a summary email at the end of the show.
And if you have a GoLeads or GoPlus, you get a list of the contact details of those who touched your readers. You will find the list in your My Easyfairs after the show closed.
On site you get a reader that you are responsible for placing in a good place in your stand. You as an exhibitor are also responsible for returning the reader after the end of the fair – no readers, no leads!
After the fair, you can find all the contacts that has been registered at your readers at your My Easyfairs.
What is Visit Connect?
With the Visit Connect app you can scan information about the visitors who visit your stand, simply by scanning the QR code on their Smart Badge. This facilitates your follow-up after the show and ensures that you do not lose important business cards or contact information.
Just before the show you will receive a Visit Connect email with a personal link, follow the link and create your personal login and password or log in with your existing login. Then follow the seven points in the email to activate the license.
Please note! To be able to put all your time in place on customer contact during the show, this needs to be done well in advance of the event.
How does Easyfais promote the fair?
We help you with marketing materials, digital mailings to your customers and network. We market your participation and your brand. We are happy to list your guest articles, news and activities on our website and in social media.
- Collaborate with industry associations and magazines
- Digital advertising
- Social Media
- Mailing of personal invitation
- Mailing of digital invitation
- Invitation and information via partners, sponsors and exhibitors
What can you do to increase your visibility?
As an exhibitor and partner, we do hope you do what you can to maximize the opportunities that the fair brings to you by inviting visitors and spreading the word about Empack in your channels and networks. Don’t forget to tag all your posts with#Empacksthlm on your social media. Below we list our two best tools the best possible visibility.
Order digital banners for mail signatures social media, webb and newsletters. Use those then to spread the word about your participation.
Want the latest packaging news in your inbox and be the first to know about our upcoming events? Subscribe our newsletter, we only share rewarding information – spam has never been our cup of tea!