4 october - 5 october 2023 kistamässan

Gerlach Sweden AB

Share product:



When goods from a non-EU country (third country) are to be imported into an EU member state / Switzerland, they must be declared to the relevant customs authority.

In order to avoid making mistakes during the customs declaration, you should always have a competent expert at your side to support you throughout the entire customs procedure. You should therefore rely on Gerlach – your customs specialist – when importing.

Leading neutral provider of customs services in Europe
More than 140 years of experience in customs services
Locally rooted – globally connected in more than 200 countries

Contact information

Send us a message

Scroll to Top